GEOTECHNICAL & DRILLING SERVICES
- Providing testing services to the building, construction, civil, mining and quarry industries.
- Investigation and Geotechnical Drilling including Groundwater Monitoring installations.
- Testing of soils, concrete and construction materials for Main Road and Australian Standard Civil Earthworks.
- Level 1 supervision, site classifications.
- Our laboratories are equipped to meet project demand, as well as on demand testing. Level 5 Management.
Domestic and Commercial Site Classification including:
- Wastewater Investigations and Designs
- Levelling & Contour Plans
- Site Development Plans
- Land Searches
- Direct Push Soil Sampling
- Drilling/Sampling for Geotechnical and Environmental Purposes.
- Acid Sulphate Soils Sampling
- Undisturbed Soil Sampling for agricultural purposes
- Earthwork control testing, roads, dams
- Mineral Exploration (soft & hard rock)
- Coal Seam gas installation of conductor casing, BOPs, head works
- Pressure cementing & grouting
- Water bore installation and monitoring
- Installation of sensor equipment such as wireless piezometer and high wall movement sensors.
- Angled holes to 500mtrs
- RAB & Reverse air drilling for coal quality sampling
- Wireline diamond coring to 1000mtrs
- Large diameter 4C, 6C, 8C coring to 500mtrs
- Drillers licensed to DERM & ADITC standards
- Off shore drilling - bridge, jetties, marinas